Dental Veneers in Peoria, IL
Don't hide your smile, hide your smile's flaws!
What Are Dental Veneers?
With dental veneers, you can get rid of your smile’s imperfections and give it a complete makeover.
Our dentist in Peoria, IL uses thin veneers made of strong and durable porcelain material. These porcelain veneers are placed on the front of your teeth and can change the shape, color, and unique features of your teeth.
Porcelain veneers are an excellent choice for someone wanting to:
Our Process for Dental Veneers
While you wait for our lab to craft your permanent porcelain veneers, you will be able to “try on” your new smile with temporary veneers. These temporaries will give you a sneak peek of what’s to come and allow you to adjust to your new smile, and self!
They made me feel like I had been one of their patients for years, super-friendly staff! They also explained everything they were doing very thoroughly. Dr. Mathes knows what he's doing, he's very professional, and will help you get the smile you dream of.
Laura D., Actual Patient
Why Choose Dr. Mathes for Your Dental Veneers?
He's been transforming smiles for more than 25 years.
He believes dental veneers can truly transform your life. It restores your confidence, brings you happiness, and gives you a smile you’ll love and are proud to show off.
With more than 25 years of experience, Dr. Mathes is educated and experienced in family, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry.
To continually provide exceptional dental care, our dentist goes above and beyond. He stays up-to-date on the latest techniques and continues his education through his dental memberships, including:
Have a Question About Dental Veneers in Peoria, IL?
- Am I a candidate for porcelain veneers? Do you ever wonder how celebrities have such perfect teeth? Well, the truth is, many of them have dental veneers!
If you want to improve your smile – repair a chipped tooth, whiten your smile, straighten without orthodontics – and finally have the smile you’ve always dreamed of, then dental veneers in Peoria, IL are a great option!
Most of our patients make for excellent candidates for dental veneers. Although, there are times when you may not be eligible for dental veneers. If your oral health is not in a good state (gum disease, tooth decay, etc.), we may need to address that first, before moving forward with a dental veneers treatment.
To find out if you’re a candidate for dental veneers, contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mathes.
- How long do dental veneers last? Porcelain veneers are made of strong and durable, tooth-colored material. The lifespan of your veneers can vary based on how well you care for them. And you must remember, even though veneers are not susceptible to decay, your natural teeth underneath are.
With proper care, you can expect your veneers to last for approximately 10-15 years.
To maximize the lifespan of your veneers and natural teeth, we recommend:
- Brushing twice a day
- Flossing daily
- Maintaining your regular six-month exams and cleanings at Bruce Mathes DDS
- Avoid chewing on hard foods or objects, like ice or biting your nails
- How do you take care of veneers? This answer is one of the reasons our patients love dental veneers: You care for dental veneers just like you do with natural teeth! That means you should:
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss daily
- Maintain your regular six-month exams and cleanings at Bruce Mathes DDS
You should also try to avoid chewing on hard foods or objects, like ice or biting your nails.
- How much do veneers cost? Likewise to the statement, no two smiles are the same, no two dental veneers treatments are the same. The cost of dental veneers will vary based on the following:
- How many teeth you would like veneers placed on
- If your dental insurance will cover treatment
- The current state of your oral health (will prior treatments be needed?)
- A 5% discount if paying with cash
- Do dental veneers hurt? At Bruce Mathes DDS, we strive to make every dental visit enjoyable and comfortable – getting dental veneers is no exception.
Typically, we will use a numbing agent when placing your temporary veneers, as well as your permanent porcelain veneers. You should not feel any pain or discomfort during the dental veneers process.
If you feel any soreness afterward, it can usually be alleviated with over-the-counter medication.
Getting dental veneers is an easy and painless process. Schedule a consultation today for dental veneers in Peoria, IL.